About Dr. Yasmin
Dr. Khalida Yasmin leads the medical staff at Premier Wellness Clinics. She brings her years of medical experience to the Little Elm – Frisco communities to provide quality medical services. As an experienced board-certified physician in family medicine, she has the experience and expertise to properly manage and treat both acute and chronic conditions for patients of all ages. Dr. Yasmin is currently seeing new patients.
Dr. Yasmin is actively involved in a number of organizations, allowing her the opportunity to give back and make a difference in the lives of others.
Dr. Yasmin completed her undergraduate from University of Colorado. She obtained her Medical degree from Punjab University, Pakistan. She completed her family medicine training at University of Illinois in Chicago.
She has over 20 years of experience in Family medicine in variety of settings, she did private practice and served as Captain in the American Air Force reserves. Dr. Yasmin also worked in Youth and Family Clinics in Dallas, as well as being affiliated with Parkland Hospital.
She has been very active in state and local medical organizations and served on committees at TAFP and has been President of Dallas Chapter of TAFP.
Family Medicine Services
Dr. Yasmin provides treatment and care for a variety of family medicine services which includes:
- Annual exams
- Well Woman Exams
- Flu shots
- Patient checkups
- Individualized risk assessments
- Cancer screenings
- School and sports physicals
- Chronic disease care
- General medical care for colds, fevers, infections, and other routine issues
- Undergraduate – 1979 – University of Colorado
- Medical School – 1983 to 1990 – Rawalpindi Medical College
- Residency – 1995 to 1998 Christ Hospital – Oak Lawn, IL
License and Certification
- Diplomate of American Board of Family Medicine
- Private Practice – 1998 to present
- Air Force Reserves Physician – 1998 to 2007
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Dallas Chapter President of Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- American Muslim Women Physicians Association
- Dallas Chapter TAFP.
- Member of Executive Committee.
- Chair of Ethic Committee at Trinity Medical Center.
- Health Advisory Committee – Carrollton Farmer Branch School District.
- Health Advisory Committee – Islamic Association of North Texas Richardson.
- Member of Public Health Committee TAFP.
- Member of NCSC Committee TAFP.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Premier Wellness Clinic accepts most insurance plans. Please call the office with any coverage-related questions.